Czestochowa’s Mother Mary Church
Write a review Review
polish village in istanbul, was “Temple of holy Anna” which was built by the Saint François Bosnian Priests during the 1840s. Later on a wooden church was built in 1889-1870 but collapsed due to a big earthquake in 1894. Eventually, the Czestochowa's Mother mary (Our Lady of Czestochowa) Church was built in 1914 in the village. Located at the entrance of the village, this church has a very beautiful garden. Apart from the holy days, this church also hosts music recitals and festivals.