The first galatasaray museum was opened at Kalamış Bay to inform about traditions and history of galatasaray, and later in 1919, ali Sami Yen, the founder of the club, moved the museum into the Galatasaray Lycee. The present museum building, known as the Galatasaray Post Office, which was built by Theodor Sivaciyan in 1875 in a neoclassical style, was given to Galatasaray Sport Club to be used as a museum in 2003. It opened as the Galatasaray university Culture and Art Centre in 2009. The first floor of the museum is dedicated to Lycee de Galatasaray and Galatasaray University where the school uniforms through the Galatasaray's history, the items that were used in the classes and photos are on display. The second floor is dedicated to Galatasaray Sport Club where you can see all the medals and cups won by the club including the UEFA Super Cup, historical documents and photographs as well as plaques and shirts. The museum is open to the public every day except Mondays.